We would love to hear from you, so, if you are interested in applying for any of the vacancies listed, please send your cv and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
An exciting opportunity to join a fun friendly, fast growing team!
Berkshire Blinds and Shutters is part of a family run business which has been trading for more than 14 years. We are looking for a motivated sales consultant to offer superb customer service and advice to our lovely customers.
Due to the fast innovation of our business plan we have bounced back from Covid and are stronger than before.
If you have a passion for interiors and enjoy a challenge then this is a great opportunity for you with a wide mixture of roles from quoting in the showroom, to visiting customers in their own homes to measure and quote, and assisting the other members of the business with the day to day admin, while always offering our industry leading customer service.
– Responsible for the customer experience from greeting customers to helping them complete their purchase.
– Talking to customer and offering the best advised for a window covering solution to suit their needs.
– Tech Savvy – Using a tablet to complete quotes and day to day admin duties.
– Assisting our customers and putting through their purchases
– Providing feedback to your line manager and working with them implement new ideas.
– Striving to meet targets, coming up with new and innovate ideas to encourage new business and welcome customers into the store.
– Understanding your local customer base and responding accordingly
– Able to achieve targets while keeping our no pressure approach
– Ensure that promotions and commercial changes are always implemented accurately.
– To assist others around you to ensure they can fulfil their role to a high standard.
You need to have:
– A friendly warm personality with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
– You use your own initiative, plan your own work and allocate time accordingly
– Able to juggle a number of priorities whilst still maintaining an excellent standard and working with pace.
– Able to work as part of a team and independently
– Highly motivated
– Willing to learn and a desire to achieve more
– Accept change and charged with a growth mindset
– Open and honest – even when things have gone wrong.
– To express a real enthusiasm and love for the showroom and company
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– A full clean driving license.
Additional information about the role:
– 35 hours per week
– 9am – 5pm 5 days per week including Saturday
– Based in Wokingham
– Multiple Consultations a day for commercial & domestic properties
– Mixture of Zoom Video Consultations, Showroom Consultations and Home Consultations.
– Full training will be provided
In return we offer:
– Salary – competitive with the ability to earn bonuses on completion of a 90-day probationary period.
– Full training on the products will be given, please note some training will take place at our Farnham head office.
– Opportunities to progress and advance your career
– 24 days holiday pro rata
– Company pension
– The opportunity to join a fast-growing business with opportunities to expand your skills
Berkshire Blinds and Shutters is part of Surrey Blinds Ltd. This is only one of our businesses. We are a group of 4 businesses with over 7 brands and growing so we therefore offer a variety of progression opportunities for those who are hardworking and would like a rewarding career.
·Become a Surveyor and travel to the customers home to provide the consultation and measure the windows. A company vehicle is provided.
· If you’re looking for a more hands on job you can progress to our Fitting Team
· Get involved with our Trainee Manager scheme and learn important, transferable skills
· Learn about other areas of the business including Marketing and Product Development
· We are always looking to grow and therefore the opportunities are always expanding
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 35 per week
Salary: £9.86-£12.50 per hour
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme